Privacy Notice For California Residents
FUNNY QUOTES or https://www.funny-quotes.ml
Owner (or We)
Indicates the natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this Website to Users. Funny Quotes is individualy owned, mantained and edited by an individual.
User (or You)
Indicates any person or legal entity using this Website.
Information We Collect
This site DOES NOT COLLECT personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, company, or device (“personal information”).
We have the need to collect at least your location, so we can establish Laws and rules which are relevant to you and comply with your country’s laws. For example, to show you our CCPA page we need to know that you’re from California. But you have the right and choice to optout from suplling your location. Obviously, in this case we won’t be able to show you the correct pages, content, and warnings.
This website may collect general information such as visitors location, from where they came (previous visited site), and sometimes for security reasons may collect IPs when suspicious activities are detected or trace the origin of any hacking atempt. Also, since we are partners with Google and Facebook they might collect information for delailed traffic analysis or tracking ads and visitors actions. These information may include your age, gender, your navigation technology, your localization, interest, and related. This information is only used for traffic analysis, to improve our content and display relevant ads for monetization.
Your information will only be colected if you supply voluntarely to us. This may happen when you contact us, send us a message, letter, or email including your personal contact information identifing yourself and so we can reply to your requestss and needs.
In case we collect general information, in particular demographics, and Internet navigation history, these is what we also could temporarely gather:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.||NO|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||NO|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a Website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||YES|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
CASES OF DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
In extreme cases involving cyber crimes, abuse of our services or other illegal and criminal activities, we may share your information with law enforcement, governmental, and other legal authorities. If we are subpoenaed by authorities or government agencies using legal means asking us to provide such data, it will obviously be shared without your prior authorization.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like certain health or medical information and other categories of information protected by different laws.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you eventualy could purchase. From this site’s inauguration untill this present time we never sold anything. All of our content was always supplied free and no cost to our visitors.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
Use of Personal Information
Not only we do not collect personal and sentive information from anybody, but we also DO NOT SHARE or SELL any type of data and info.
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To process your requests, contact, inqueries, feedback, reply to messages, and prevent fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our or our affiliates’ assets in which personal information held by us or our affiliates about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
No additional categories will be collected of your personal information, or use your personal information collected for materially different, unrelated, or any incompatible purposes without providing you a previous notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We will NOT disclose your personal information to any individual or third party business for any type of purpose. In rare cases we could use your general visitor information to compare and analyse our website’s traffic with Google or Facebook, to determine our audience and outline a guideline for ads placements and traffic enrichment.
We don’t, but we could share your general information such as day and time of your visit to our website, your location, browser and technology info, and Internet navigation history, with the following categories of third parties:
For the following Facebook Products:
Personal Information shared about people in California:
App Events API [terms] App Events via Facebook SDK [terms] Audience Network Ad Request and Bidding via Audience Network SDK [terms] Conversions API (formerly known as Server-Side API) [terms] Facebook Pixel [terms] Offline Conversions [terms]
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers, California residents, with specific rights regarding the use or not of their personal informations. This section will describe your CCPA rights and will explain how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the full right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive your verifiable consumer request and confirm it (see the Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we’ll disclose to you the following:
- The categories of personal information we’ve collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we’ve collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we’ve collected about you (also called a data portability request).
If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the total right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm the verifiable consumer request (see also Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete, and direct our service providers to delete, all your personal information from our records, unless an exception is applied.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.). Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Data Portability, Exercising Access, and Deletion Rights
To exercise you right to the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit to us a verifiable consumer request by either:
Emailing us at email@example.com
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, can make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. If needed, you may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12 (twelve) month period. Every verifiable consumer request must:
Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we’ve collected personal information or an authorized representative. Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We can’t respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we can’t verify your identity or authority to make the request, and confirm the personal information is really related to you.
For you to make a verifiable consumer request you don’t require to create an account with us.
We’ll only use the personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales
We will not sell your personal information to any party. If in the future, we anticipate selling your personal information to any party, we will provide you with the opt-out and opt-in rights required by the CCPA.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
Deny you goods or services. Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties. Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services. Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on our Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Website: https://www.funny-quotes.ml Email: email@example.com