Problems? Take this advice!



advice for problems

GOT PROBLEMS?

Never tell your problems to anyone, because 20% don’t care and the other 80% are happy you have them!






IMPORTANT: All content in this site is either a joke, a witty saying, humor, or a satire, and must NOT be taken seriously!


About The Author


Funny Quotes

Humor site of funny quotes, stupid sayings and hilarious riddles. Pictures, photos and very funny videos.